Senior Software Engineer
|# of openings:||1|
Atheros Communications is a leading developer of semiconductor system solutions for wireless communications products. The Atheros software development team is looking for a senior Windows user applications engineer to join the software engineering team and contribute to the development of Wireless LAN applications on Windows. This individual will work closely with product marketing, customers, and architects to gather requirements and then lead UI architecture, design, and implementation of user interface components with an extended engineering team.
• BS/MS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
• 6+ years of Software development experience with minimum 3 years in C/C++/C#, COM, .NET, WPF, MFC, Windows Form, Win32 API, client/server application development
• Experience in wireless LAN software and Windows networking applications
• Experience with 802.1x security protocols.
• Experience interface with Windows device drivers, Windows services and networking.
• Familiarity with systems programming, windows services, kernel mode drivers
• Object oriented design tools and methodology
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent team work, communication, and interpersonal skills
Unsolicited resumes from external agencies will not be accepted. All agency submissions for a position must be arranged in advance for each requisition with the appropriate Atheros recruiter.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results