Eze Software Group (Eze Software) is seeking a Deployment Consultant to join the Eze OMS Database and Server Administration team in its Boston office. The Eze OMS™, Eze Software Group’s award-winning order management system (OMS), has been a market leader since its launch in 1995. It is used by over 500 investment managers to streamline their investment process. The Eze OMS provides the functionality to support Portfolio Modeling & Analytics, Compliance, Trading, Operations, and Data Management.
Eze Software Group is a premier provider of global investment technology offering 3 industry-leading products that support the front, middle, and back office: the Eze OMS, RealTick EMS, and Tradar PMS. Eze Software serves more than 1,500 buy- and sell-side institutions in 30 countries across North and South America, EMEA, and Asia Pacific. Its clients include broker-dealers, endowments, family offices, hedge funds, institutional asset managers, mutual funds, pension funds, and professional individual investors. Eze Software employs more than 750 people worldwide. It is based in Boston with offices in Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Hong Kong, London, New York, Rio de Janeiro, San Francisco, Singapore, Stamford, and Sydney.
· Deploy the Eze OMS and other Eze software packages into our client’s Production and Test environments.
· Participate and assist in client disaster recovery testing and the creation of associated documentation.
· Using our monitoring tools, work to proactively ensure our client’s production server’s uptime.
· Evaluate and audit our client’s hardware and networking environments to ensure optimal performance of our software products.
· Work closely with our client’s IT groups to ensure optimal SQL Server and Operating Systems configuration.
· Assist to create documentation to allow seamless knowledge transfer between our technical support teams and front line business consultants.
· Acquire and leverage a deep knowledge of our service oriented architecture and how to configure our software in multi-server environments.
· Collaborate with several other groups at Eze (Development, QA, various Support teams) to maintain 100% uptime for clients.
· Opportunity to manage new projects as needs arise.
· A Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited educational institution is required. (Computer Science / MIS preferred)
· 0-1 years of experience in a related field
· Basic understanding of Microsoft server and workstation operating systems (i.e. 2008, Vista, Windows 7) is required
· Hands-on windows server administration and infrastructure experience a plus
· Understanding of database structures, theories, principles, and practices a plus
· Ability to learn quickly, effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast paced environment
· Ability to work independently or within a team
· Good written and oral communication skills required
· Possess good troubleshooting techniques
· Compensation includes a competitive base salary, performance bonus, 401K matching & excellent benefits.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results