Eze Software Group (Eze Software) is seeking a Systems Administrator to join the Eze OMS Database and Server Administration (DSA) team in its Boston office. DSA is an integral team dedicated providing database and technology support, maintenance, and consultation for our client’s Eze Order Management System’s (EzeOMS) infrastructure. We work with various internal teams including Business Consulting, Sales, Product Management, Development, Quality Assurance, Systems Operations and Information Technology providing technology expertise in the areas of Operating Systems, Networking, Hardware and Databases.
The Eze OMS™, Eze Software Group’s award-winning order management system (OMS), has been a market leader since its launch in 1995. It is used by over 500 investment managers to streamline their investment process. The Eze OMS provides the functionality to support Portfolio Modeling & Analytics, Compliance, Trading, Operations, and Data Management.
The Systems Administrator role is an opportunity to mature your career within our expanding global firm! We offer a high energy, fast-paced environment which focuses on teamwork and continual development. This position is for the candidate that desires to learn and grow while gaining exposure to both internal teams and external client environments. Be part of our growth!
- Troubleshooting and supporting 2nd and 3rd tier service requests including but not limited to operating systems, databases and hardware configurations, optimization usage monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Administering infrastructural support of operating systems, databases, networks and hardware configuration.
- Remote monitoring and preventative maintenance of client systems.
- Collaboration with and support of internal teams (i.e. Development, Quality Assurance, and Sales).
- Analysis and design of client environments, including disaster recovery planning.
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited educational institution and 2-4 years of applicable work experience is required.
- Ability to learn quickly, effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently or within a team.
- Good communication skills, both written and oral.
- Possess good troubleshooting techniques with a proven track record.
- Hands-on understanding of Microsoft server and workstation operating systems (i.e. Windows 7, Windows 8, Server 2008 and 2012).windows server administration and infrastructure experience.
- Hands-on understanding with virtual servers setup, configuration and support
Nice to Have's:
- Thorough knowledge of physical/logical networking.
- Desire and aptitude to learn database technologies.