Sr. SQL DBA
Eze Software Group (Eze Software) is seeking a Sr. SQL Production DBA to join the Eze OMS™ Global Technology Services team in its Boston office. The Eze OMS™, Eze Software Group’s award-winning order management system (OMS), has been a market leader since its launch in 1995. It is used by over 500 investment managers to streamline their investment process. The Eze OMS™ provides the functionality to support Portfolio Modeling & Analytics, Compliance, Trading, Operations, and Data Management.
The Sr. SQL Server Production DBA position is designed for a highly motivated and experience individual who has previous experience developing and enhancing SQL Reports (SSRS), SQL Integration (SSIS) and business intelligence (BI) datasets. You will be able to push the limits of your database experience while honing your programming and implementation skills as you streamline processes, providing direction and structure to database design/workflows and working with our internal teams on strategic solutions.
· Developing and enhancing SQL Reports (SSRS) for analytical reporting
· Coding and supporting SQL scripts including automation, SQL maintenance plans, configurations, SSIS packages and SQL Reports
· Database performance tuning, troubleshooting database applications in both OLTP and data warehouse applications
· Database performance optimization, analysis, configuration, monitoring and troubleshooting
· Process automation through SQL and other third party scripting tools
· Managing SQL code (stored procedures, triggers, database scripts) to implement business logic and database maintenance
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or a related field
· 5+ years’ experience with SQL Server 2005/2008/2012 a must; experience in designing, supporting and troubleshooting databases (transactional and/or data warehouse)
· Very good knowledge of T-SQL and Microsoft database tools
· Experience with SQL reporting (SSRS), SQL integration services and BI tools
· Advanced problem solving skills and the ability to work collaboratively with other departments to resolve complex issues with innovative solutions
· Knowledge of programming languages (PHP, Java, ASP .Net and C#) is a plus
· Experience configuring and supporting server hardware and windows operating system a plus
· Experience with virtual server environment and knowledge of disk storage mechanisms is a plus
· Supporting databases with SAS/multi-tenant environments a plus
· Experience with disaster recovery planning is a plus
· Experience using log shipping, replication, mirroring, third party replication, capacity plan and clustering is a plus
· MCITP certification a plus
· Team player with strong communication, collaboration skills, detail oriented and strong customer service focus
· Able to prioritize and execute task in a high-pressure environment
· Knowledge of the financial services industry a plus
Join the Eze Team:
Package includes a competitive base salary, annual performance-based bonus, robust health and welfare benefits, 401K with company matching, and many other employee perks.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results