Welcome to the City of Bismarck Jobs page.
You will be able to search, view and apply for open positions with the City of Bismarck from this page.
Please review the following items closely before you begin the search and application process.
1. We only accept applications online, and only for current open positions. We no longer accept paper applications.
2. We do not receive or accept general employment applications.
3. You must apply for a specific position within the City to be considered for that position.
4. Some positions require testing to be completed at Job Service North Dakota. Please review the job posting closely to determine if testing is required. Tests can be completed free of charge at any Job Service North Dakota office, or taken online at your cost of $22 per test. To obtain instructions for online testing contact the Bismarck Job Service office at (701) 328-5000 or (800) 247-0981, option 5.
5. Some positions require certain documents to be attached to your application. Failure to attach required documents will result in your application being considered incomplete.
6. Please review the job posting before you select the Apply for this Position button.
7. You must fully complete the application process once you begin. The system does not save partial applications.
8. The system does save completed applications, so your saved information can be used for all future job applications.
9. All Job Service North Dakota locations and the Bismarck Veteran's Memorial Library can assist you with completing your online application.
Thank you for your interest in employment with the City of Bismarck.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The City of Bismarck does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, or disability in employment or the provision of services and complies with the provisions of the North Dakota Human Rights Act.