Mexican Spanish Computational Linguist
Appen Butler Hill is currently looking for a Spanish (Mexico) Computational Linguist for a part time project starting immediately. The position will run from now until December 31, 2012, and will require 4 hours per week with occasional peaks of 20 with reasonable notice. This is a virtual position.
Please include the following information in your resume:
1. Confirmation of the linguistic and phonetic expertise.
2. Confirmation of availability to start working immediately for 4 hours/week until 12/31/12 (with occasional peaks of 20 hours per week with reasonable advance notice).
3. Years and detailed type of experience with Speech Recognition and Text-to-Speech Systems.
4. Years and detailed type of experience with Computational Linguistics and Natural Language Processing techiques/theories.
5. Knowledge and experience with programing languages.
6. Confirmation of your native language and country or locale.
7. If you have been living out of the country ot the target locale (e.g. because you moved to the US or other country), please include how long ago that happened.
8. Current city/country of residence
NOTE: For any of the items above, if you do not have the experience for a specific item, please state that in your resume. For example, if you do not have any experience in Text-To-Speech Systems, please state that in your resume.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results