|Location:||New York, NY|
|# of openings:||1|
The Sales Manager will identify innovative ways to promote Travelzoo’s products in the competitive and virtual world of travel. This individual will take industry trends and market research and mold it into a strategic sales plan in order to generate new relationships and accounts.
This person must have solid relationships in the travel industry. A proven track record in sales is an essential element in order to be considered for this position.
If you think you have the skills needed to be successful then apply to join our team. You will quickly become part of a dynamic interconnected network of internal and external client teams.
· Act upon the opportunities in your given market based on research of your primary and secondary markets
· Generate sales leads by checking various OTA sites and local market publications, websites, etc
· Report campaign results and market case studies to your clients and assess their needs in order to drive your next successful sale
· Find new ways to work with your current and prospective customers through innovative thinking
· Close deals and follow up
· 5-7 years solid experience with leading media companies in direct sales
· A proved ability to plan, develop and execute online sales strategies
· A successful track record of meeting sales
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Travel knowledge, a plus
· Ability to travel on company business, attend client functions and professionally represent the company
· Bachelor’s degree minimum
· Top salary
· Performance bonus
· Excellent career advancement opportunities
· Medical, Dental and vision
· 401(k) Plan
· Exciting and fast paced work environment
· Ask about the Travelzoo Experience, a unique benefit for Travelzoo employees
Are you a returning applicant?