Due to our planned start of the base in Vilnius from April 16, 2011, we are looking for enthusiastic candidates to join us as:
- Aged 19 or over
- Minimum 165cm (girls) and 170 cm (boys) in height
- High school education degree
- Fluent English both written and spoken
- Ability to swim
- Ability to reach the base airport in one hour during standby duty
- Some face-to-face customer service experience and sales skills
The perfect candidate also:
- Possesses excellent communication skills
- Is flexible and resilient to the demands of shift working
- Is able to work under pressure
- Can easily work in a team
- An intermediate -level language exam (A, B or C) in one of the world languages is required by the Hungarian Civil Aviation Authority.
- Tattoos and piercing (other than one earring per ear) are acceptable but must not be visible.
- Please note that if you wear glasses or contact lenses and your prescription are above + or below – 4 you are likely to fail the mandatory medical examination.
If you are interested in joining us, please send your application now!