For more than 65 years, The Boys & Girls Clubs of Metro Atlanta has been in the forefront of youth development, working with young people from disadvantaged economic, social, and family circumstances. We are dedicated to ensuring that our community’s disadvantaged youngsters have greater access to quality programs and services that will enhance their lives and shape their futures as productive citizens.
• Plans, organizes, promotes & implements a diversified Arts Program.
• Supervises & trains volunteers & program assistants.
• Ensures care of & maintains equipment & facility; makes or recommends repairs.
• Monitors supply needs & orders required supplies that are approved & budgeted.
• Promotes program to club members & orients program participants.
• Recognizes club members for program participation & achievement.
• Communicates organization, program & safety rules & maintains order & discipline.
• Evaluates program & maintains records to track attendance & participation.
• Participates as part of a team to run an excellent club with quality programs by helping out where needed or instructed.
• Must have high school diploma or GED equivalent. College or post high school training preferred.
• Must have minimum three years experience leading, teaching &/or in youth development work.
• Formal training, knowledge &/or experience in Arts & Crafts required. Such experience may have been acquired as a volunteer, through formal schooling, or prior work experience.
• Must have excellent communication & inter-personal skills.
PLEASE...NO PHONE CALLES, FAXES OR AGENCY SOLICITATIONS!!
The Boys & Girls club of Metro Atlanta is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of Sex, Race, Religion, Age, Handicap or National Origin.