Customer Relations Representative
|Location:||Home Office - Customer Relations|
|# of openings:||1|
Specialty's Cafe & Bakery is a family-owned, made-from-scratch concept that started with one location in downtown San Francisco back in 1987. Today, we have stores across the Bay Area, Southern California, the Pacific Northwest, and Chicago! Our Home Office is still right here in downtown SF, and from here we provide support over 40 locations.
We are looking to hire one dependable, professional, superstar Customer Relations Representative to join our Home Office team! This is a HOME-BASED position.
Our locations serve many delicious items (sandwiches, soups, salads, cookies, coffee...) in many different ways (over-the-counter, online order pickup, walking delivery, driving delivery, catering...). Our Customer Relations team is constantly interacting with our guests to make sure that each and every one of our guest's experience lives up to the high expectations that the Specialty's brand welcomes.
The Customer Relations Representative provides assistance, experience recovery and ongoing follow-up that responsibly drive our customers to increase their patronage of Specialty’s.
1. Provides Customer Assistance
· Leads customers through the online ordering process.
· Promptly fulfills customer changes to same day orders in keeping with our policies and procedures.
· Partners with Sales department to best serve our clients.
· Books couriers as needed for delivery support.
· Provides customer order status inquiries.
· Adjusts customer tips.
· Turns off and/or on online orders or Priority Pickups as requested by the stores.
· Re-issues invoices and confirmations as requested.
· Processes and ships online gift card orders promptly.
· Updates profiles and account info.
2. Facilitates Experience Recovery
3. Provides Ongoing Follow-up
4. Partners with Other Company Departments to Ensure Customer Experience
We offer excellent benefits including:
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results