***PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT CURRENTLY HOLD THIS ROLE consistently in the last 3-5 years.*** Fashion brand experience required.
The Social Media/Digital Marketing Manager supports J Brand's Marketing team by taking ownership to manage social media initiatives that span social network, blog, and emerging platform channels. The duties listed portray in general terms the type and level of work performed and are not intended to be all inclusive, nor the duties of any one incumbent.
Reports To: Director of Marketing
Direct Reports: None
Essential Duties / Responsibilities:
• Responsible for developing and executing a clearly defined social media strategy that align with the brand and business goals.
• Increase viral presence, fan base and engagement level of J Brand on social networks, drawing attention to J Brand culture, key brand collaborations, events and product launches.
• Deliver on time and on budget social campaigns which surpass expected performance.
• Create social promotions and interactive campaigns.
• Plan and execute large-scale branding initiatives with the help of digital agencies.
• Author, create, edit and implement all social, digital and multimedia copy and unique content.
• Create and oversee content schedule for social media and brand editorial blog. Initiate with marketing teams, digital creative, PR agencies and third-party technology teams to execute schedule, update content and develop website integration.
• Identify and interpret social medial trends and be aware and proactive on new platforms where J Brand best fits.
• Generate and manage metrics and reporting. Analyze and translate quantitative and qualitative data from and into actionable social media engagement plans for continuous improvement.
• Coordinate with regions and global marketing to support their marketing programs and campaigns.
• Build and oversee relationships with third party social media communities, brands, and individual publishers/bloggers.
• Enhance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Establish and maintain professional relationships and demeanor at all times. Treat coworkers and members of management with courtesy and respect at all times.
• Other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience:
3-5 years direct experience in the role; AND
Bachelor’s Degree from college or university.
Proficient with PC and Mac OSX
MS Office Suite
Adobe Creative Suite 3 or higher
Strong aptitude in Photoshop and Illustrator
Powerpoint experience a plus
Must have acumen for analytics, tracking and SEO
Other Required Skills:
Minimum 2-3 years experience overseeing large brand social programs and strategies.
In-depth knowledge of social media programs and experience using Facebook, Twitter, Tumbler, Wordpress, Google +, Pinterest, etc is a must.
An understanding in digital and affiliate advertising is also ideal.
Strong communication skills, timely follow through of key initiatives, time management, project management, budget alignment and fiscal responsibility.
Experience with social network based CRM as well as digital reporting tools.
Travel may be required with transportation by plane, and use of rental car about 10% of the time.
What’s In It For You:
An open and casual environment in the premium fashion industry.
Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
401k with employer match
This is a non-exempt position
EEO, Compensation DOE
An amazing, respectful place to work
No phone calls please.
Key words: Apparel, Fashion, J Brand, Social Media Manager, Digital Marketing Manager, New Media, Branding, Marketing, Facebook, Twitter, Tumbler, Wordpress, Google+, Pinterest